Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Domination Phone Sex


I know It's NOT easy being a man.  The urges to play with your cock creep up on you at the most inappropriate times.  It's a proven fact that men think about sex every seven seconds
(around 8,000 times a day!)   That's an All Day - Everyday activity that MOST men can NOT Pass up.  How do you ever get anything done?  Are you one of those men who blame it on society, their girlfriends or on their childhood.  
Let's just face the Truth - You are WEAK!!
You are Out of Control
and
Cock Stroking Is Your Weakness!!

This is where the pleasure begins for me and
I take advantage of you!!
Your Weakness is My Strength.
My hypnotic voice will make you do
very nasty things-
from wearing sexy lingerie to jerking off on cam - while I watch you fucking your ass with your wife's favorite toy.  You will basically do whatever I fancy.
 Once again - I know you are a man - you are weak and <serious eyeroll> only when it's suitable for you - you will attempt to pull the boundary card. You ONLY get a few boundary cards when you play in My World.
So use them wisely.


 When you are ready to give yourself to me - call me.
It's time for me to take over your limited little world of cock stroking.  Let's get started on our own erotic adventures exploring your Kinky Taboo side.
I Want You To Do Anything and
Everything for Me!!
Any Taboo Phone Sex Is Good Phone Sex.
If it's Taboo Conversation You Want I'm Ready for You!!

Our Only Limitation is Our Imagination.   
So anything goes Phone Sex is waiting for you now.

Phone Sex As You Know It -- Is ALL About To Change!!  

Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me 
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!!

I'm waiting to play - anytime and anywhere.
 Talk to You Soon

Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835

Wanna Read More Of My Sexy Blogs