Tuesday, April 1, 2014

All Bad Girls Go To Heaven PhoneSex


 He Wanted to taste the body of Raven.  Not even pulling my panties off - he pushed them aside plunging his tongue deep inside me and working his tongue back out over my throbbing clit.  I grabbed him by the back of his head fucking his face til I creamed all over it.  He leaned up and kissed me.  I could taste my pussy juices all over his face, mouth and tongue.  


Just then I felt his Monster Muscle slip inside me.  He knew what he wanted and he was gonna take it.  Fuck his vows of chastity, poverty and obedience to God.  My pussy was his new temple that he wanted fuck and obey.  He knew how to serve my pussy.  Endless pumping - Pleasing me over and over.  I came so many times - this was so taboo, but felt so fucking good.  So what if God was watching.  I bet he was jealous.   As for Priest Adonis, I knew he needed more and wanted more.  He flipped me over - kissed my ass - licked the juices and slammed his pussy lubed cock right into my tight ass.  Holding onto my hips. Working each thrust in perfect rhythm.  He pumped my ass so hard - It felt as if his cock was going to exit my mouth. He made his final thrust into my pussy - He yelled “Oh God I’m Cumming!”  You could hear his voice echo through the whole church.

Needless to say - Priest Adonis and I encountered a few more acts of sin, before he was transferred to another parish.  This was for the best -- the temptation would have been too great.  I would have found myself in the confessional begging for him to fuck me again - instead of begging God for forgiveness.  Let's just say - I found my new faith in religion.  
Call Me to Hear More About My Naughty Taboo Experiences
*** I Have a New Sexy BLOG I Want to SHARE with You***
Catch Up with Me On


Our Only Limitation is Our Imagination.   
So anything goes Phone Sex is waiting for you now.

Phone Sex As You Know It -- Is ALL About To Change!!  

Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me 
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!!

I'm waiting to play - anytime and anywhere.
 Talk to You Soon

Kiss Kiss
866-391-3835

Wanna Read More Of My Sexy Blogs