Saturday, March 22, 2014

Role Play Phone Sex

 One morning as I was pleasuring myself, while watching him dig from the kitchen window, he disappeared out of sight.   I closed my eyes and my fingers began working their magic. I continued to pleasure myself. When all of the sudden the door behind me opened and Kevin was standing in the door way.  I abruptly stopped and removed my hands from my shorts trying to retain some dignity.  With a grin on his face, Kevin said don’t worry Miss Raven, I already know what you were doing.  I've been watching you too. 


 As he stepped toward me, he took my hands and placed them at my sides.   Without even hesitating,  he slid his hand ever so gently between my thighs and slipped two fingers inside my wet pussy.  Kissing me deeply on the lips as he worked his fingers into me.  I came within moments.  He then swooped me up and sat me on the table. Parting my non resistant legs, he released his cock from his tight jeans.  He earnestly gazed deep into my eyes as he entered me. Taking me, fucking me, making me one with him. Taking over my body for what seemed like hours. He fucked me as hard as he possibly could.  My body quivered with pleasure, as I came harder and more than I ever had done in years. He filled my pussy with his hot cum.  He didn't even stop fucking me when he came.  
He just kept pounding away at me until  he came over and over again inside me.  

The next few weeks were very steamy.  Almost like I was a teenager again - waiting eagerly to be aroused, pleased and fucked by my sweet southern boy.  The endless summer days of pleasure were coming to an end.   Needless to say - My Sweet Southern Boy was leaving a Sweet and Sexy Southern Man in the Fall.

Our Only Limitation is Our Imagination.   
So anything goes Phone Sex is waiting for you now.

Phone Sex As You Know It -- Is ALL About To Change!!  

Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me 
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!!

I'm waiting to play - anytime and anywhere.
 Talk to You Soon

Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835