Monday, July 21, 2014

Sneak Away Masturbation Phone Sex


"A*D*I *D*A*S"


Honestly, somehow it always seems that I'm dreaming of
something I can never be
It doesn't bother me, 'cause I will always be that pimp I see
in all of my fantasies
I don't know your fucking name.
So what? Let's. . .
Screwin' may be the only way that I can truly be free
from my fucked up reality
so I dream and stroke it harder, 'cause it's so fun to see my
face staring back at me
I don't know your fucking name.
So what? Let's fuck.

All Day I Dream About Sex

All Day I Dream About fuckin'
                                                     
Need I say More?

Men are consumed with the thought about sex!  
A girl passes by you on the street - you can't help but look at her
 you can't help but think how kinky she would be in bed -

Would she suck you and swallow?
Would she fuck you anywhere and in any position?
I love that men live to masturbate!!! 

It feels GOOD - So DO it!!!




Are you ready to have a Wild Masturbation Phone Sex Experience?

Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring your fetishes and fantasies.

The World is Our Phone Sex Kingdom -Are you interested in exploring – Domination – Age Play and Taboo Role Play – Forced Fem – Humiliation  -CEI or JOI – Ass and Pussy Worship – Wicked Strap On Play – BBC – Cuckold – Cross Dressing  – Tease & Denial – True GFE -Guided Masturbation – Sexy Role Play – Mutual Masturbation – Sensual Conversation  – Anal Stimulation –  Let’s explore all your KINKY fetishes and fantasies.  

 I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835