Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Real Phone Sex Experience Of the Naughty Kind


A few times Daddy would stand very close to my face and just rub his cock against my pretty little lips.   Without hesitation I would wrap my little hands around his cock and slip it into my mouth.  Slowly licking the head - sliding my tongue down the side.  He would moan with pleasure.  

I would then wrap my pretty lips around his cock like a tight wet pussy 
Sucking it deeper and harder. 
 Til daddy would explode in my mouth.  I didn't miss a drop and didn't stop til daddy was done.   
I loved pleasing him and making him cum.  Just the sounds he would make turned me on.   
This wasn't the first time and it wasn't the last time.   

Read More About My Naughty Incest Experience

Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring 
your fetishes and fantasies.

 I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835