Monday, July 29, 2019

Oral Phone Sex Princess

Want A QUIET Work Environment? Need Some QUIET Time At Home While You Are Watching the Game or Relaxing?
Try One of these 3 Simple Hints  – To Get A Woman To SHUT the FUCK UP!! 
3. Give Her Your Credit Card and Send Her Out Shopping
2. Send Her Away for a Spa Weekend
1. BEST ONE EVER
Stick Your Dick Deep In Her Mouth -Down Her Throat
Gagging Her Balls Deep  – So She Can’t Say Another Fucking Word!!


The only sounds you will hear are sucking licking and gagging!!!  There’s nothing better than giving a man what he WANTS sometimes.   NOT all the time – just sometimes!!  Silence and A Blow job.  You couldn’t ask for anything more.  It’s time to spoil yourself. Are you alone?  
Want some wild and naughty fun A- L- O- N- E Time?
Call Me now – I’m ready to make your cock explode with excitement. 
The Perfect Girl Friend Experience – The Word ** NO ** Will Never Come Out of My Mouth!! I want to be everything and anything you want and need!!  Anything You Want – You Will Get!! Your Wish Is My Desire!!!




** Warning to My Subby Men **
 Don’t get any ideas – I’m Gonna Rape Your Mouth with My StrapOn to Shut You the Fuck Up!!
If your Feeling Frisky ~ You’re Just In Luck!!
Time Is Ticking – Don’t Delay
Call Me Now – I’m Only A Phone Call Away!
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!
Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!!
Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835