Monday, April 1, 2024

Erotic Story of Anything Goes Phone Sex Fetish and Fantasy

Let me take care of you! Need a little release? What’s Your Hidden Desire? Do you have a hidden Fantasy or Fetish You would love to share with someone? Don’t worry your secrets are safe with me. Have you been peeking in on me? Watching as I masturbate? I know you have been watching me in the shower. I know it’s not easy to look away as you watch me playing with my wet pussy. I’ve been watching you, as well — Late at night, I hear you masturbating and calling out my name. Come in and join me – I know you want to play with me. Let me with you on Skype as you rub your cock out for me.

Raven Phone Sex 866-391-3835

Maybe I’m the sexy slut who has been teasing you for years Now it’s your turn to please and tease this horny vixen. My smell drives you crazy – just the thought of suckling on my nipples makes you rock hard. I’ve noticed my panties moved around in my drawer. Have you been sniffing my panties Rubbing my soft silky panties against your hard cock? No worries sweetie If I catch you masturbating I will want to join you for some fun. Let’s role play Naughty Neighbor – slutty Teacher – best friend’s Wife – Kinky Nurse – Dominating Boss Lady

Raven 4 Phone Sex 866-391-3835 3

Would you like to get off with me? Starving for BBC – I know I am always hungry for Bigger and better. Maybe you are into being cuckold – Lick lick – Fill me up – love getting filled with yummy cum and being cleaned out for hours. Are you my hubby waiting at home? the boyfriend who doesn’t know where I am? Horny man, who watches me get fucked?
If you are a cream pie lover – clean my ass & pussy now. Sizzling fantasies and memories are hard to forget.

Slip into my playground where anything goes.

Raven-Phone-Sex-866-391-3835 10


Bad boys always need to be taught a lesson on how to behave.  If it’s the Strict Mistress or Sensuous Goddess you long to please – I’m the best of both worlds and ready to take you over the edge. Are you tired of ALWAYS being in control? I will control you and take you places you never thought possible. Put your fantasy in my hands – I’ll be very gentle – I promise

My Touch Will control you from a distance enabling you to escape from reality – if only for an hour. Remember With Me – You Never Know What You Might Get.

1 Phone Sex Raven 866-391-3835 8


I’m all the Naughty things wrapped up into one. Best of Both Worlds. I love exploring very taboo subjects. Bring Your Hidden Desires & Secrets to Me I’m Waiting for You!! Our Only Limitation is Our Imagination.
Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me -Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!! Let’s Get Our Adventure Started No Limits – No Restrictions – Anything Goes Uncensored Phone Sex – That Will Be Totally Mind Explosive and Leave You Breathless!! XXX Pictures with ALL PAID Calls
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835