Monday, September 25, 2023

PHONE SEX CHALLENGE - PUT YOUR MANHOOD TO THE TEST



Fuck a man’s Face – Instead of fucking his little dick.  
I hate to say this.... But there REALLY must be something in the water. Why else would so MANY men have little cocks?   Yes, size matters!!   The only thing little dick men are good for is
Face Smothering 
Ass & Pussy Worship 
and Cock humiliation 
ALL the above are just a few of my “SMALL” pleasures. and I seriously mean “SMALL” Let the adventure begin as I put a little yellow string on your cock to remind you about your size, as well as allow you to find your dick a little easier.


Men with little pathetic dicks are very easy to pick out of a crowd.  Gotta Love LITTLE DICK MEN!!  My girlfriends and I have a field day with men like you.   Laughing and giggling – comparing and doing lots of sizing up.    
It’s just the way LITTLE DICK MEN carry themselves.  
Most little dick men are “Loaded and Loud.”   You know the saying  
” Big Toys = Little Boys.”   
The type of man who Flash and Dash – Showing off big-ticket items – Pretending to be the BIG Man.  
Then run and hide because all you have is a small penis and can’t last longer than 3 minutes.  OMG, What a waste of a man.  God cursed you with a dick the size of a baby carrot, a Gerkin, a cocktail shrimp, or a peanut.

LOL, What a joke.  Awww did Mommy make you feel better by calling you her “Big Boy?”  She had to make you feel better about yourself.  It all started at a young age, didn’t it?   You didn’t even realize Mommy was making fun of you.   But it felt good, didn’t it?   It’s the domino effect that spilled over into your adulthood.  Men like you are the biggest joke.   I love using and abusing you – Making sure you know your place.  You are the type of guy I make my personal ATM or Cuckold Fuck toy.  
You could never please a beautiful – glamorous – intelligent woman like me.   I need to seek pleasure elsewhere.  Just the thought makes your cock start to twitch with excitement.   Watching me flirt and fuck different men gives your one inch of a stiffy.  
You poor thing.  My lovers and I just laugh at you.
 Comparing dick sizes and making you feel so inadequate.  Do you have penis envy?  I will show you what a real cock looks like and how I can be pleased.   Can money buy you a little happiness?  C’mere I will make you my fluffer.  Best of all, make you my cream pie-licking cuckold toy.    I’m ready to push you to the edge and make you pay to keep my attention.  My strap-on is better than your little boy's meat.  I’m gonna bend you over and make you beg for me to fuck you harder.  I will own you by the time I’m done with you. I will make sure you know your place and how you will never in a million years be able to please a woman like me. Call me now fucktoy – I know you want cock humiliation and phone sex by the best of the best.
Be Prepared To Pay
  Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!  
CHANGE is GOOD!!
Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me -Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!!
 I’m waiting to play – anytime and anywhere.
 Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835
XXX Pictures with ALL PAID Calls