Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Kinky Fetish Phone Sex




It all starts with a afternoon of fun and sun!
Simple teasing always turns to something so naughty and erotic!
I love when it turns kinky - Have you ever had sex in the middle of the ocean?
Voyeurism and Exhibition is always a turn on - especially in public places.   The sensation just takes over your body and the moment.   You know people are watching you from the shore line.Wondering - Possibly even getting turned on. I imagine you pulling my bikini bottom to the side and slipping your cock deep inside me.  Slowly gliding yourself in and out.  I clasp my legs around your body to pull you deeper into me as the impact of the waves crash against our bodies.  It's  - Your thrust becomes harder and deeper.

Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring your fetishes and fantasies.
Are you interested in exploring – Domination –  Taboo Role Play – Forced Fem – Humiliation  -CEI or JOI – Ass and Pussy Worship – Wicked Strap On Play – BBC – Cuckold – Cross Dressing  – Tease & Denial – True GFE -Guided Masturbation – Sexy Role Play – Mutual Masturbation – Sensual Conversation  – Anal Stimulation –  Let’s explore all your KINKY fetishes and fantasies.

 I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!

I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me

Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

I have a NEW BLOG with A LOT More NAUGHTY!

Cum Play with Me Now - Want MORE Visit Me At
OneSexySecret.com

Talk to You Soon

Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835