Thursday, December 4, 2014

Phone Sex On A Kinky Taboo Level





Feeling Naughty? Kinda A Little Horny?  
Can't keep your mind focused on work - school -play?
There it is P- L A -Y   That's all you want to do - play and lose yourself to masturbation phone sex.  I know it's easy - especially when you can get lost with me. All the beautiful pictures of my tits - pussy and ass.   You can't get enough of it - But when both worlds collide Fantasy and Reality - you may just need a little reality check.  Don't worry - we are going to throw some Wild - Kinky Fetish and Fantasy Phone Sex into the equation. This will leave you PLENTY of opportunities to get a grip on your cock - while getting a grip on reality.  
<wicked little laugh> 
You might even get a little self control and stop always thinking with the wrong head.  


Maybe it's the sound of  my sensuous whispers as you begin 
stroking your cock 
 teasing yourself 
 til you can't take it anymore and shoot your 
load all over the place.   
You listen to my Sensuous whispers holding onto every word.  

A little domination phone sex to get you through the day?
Sensuous commands as I fuck you with a Strap on
You can't hang up - you keep holding on
You want more - The question is 
Can YOU Handle More?


Could it be the soft sweet whispers as I lick and suck your cock til you cum
Girlie little mind play as I describe all my taboo incest play
Slip inside as you worship my perfect sweetheart ass.
Maybe it's the way I describe getting 
deeply penetrated by BBC 
 Filled with cum that I can't even walk.  
Or exploring the cuckold lifestyle - as I fill your head with visions of my cream filled pussy. 
Without hesitation - you my little cuckie - lick me clean.
Image me dressing you up head to toe - turning you into my pretty little princess.
All dressed in stocking, high heels, panties, corsets, pantyhose - basically anything goes.
As you get hot and horny my naughty sexy beast.

Have you ever wanted to have a Kinky Fetish Phone Sex? 

Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring 
your fetishes and fantasies.

 I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!


Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835