Saturday, October 25, 2014

Unlimited Phone Sex - Cum with Me Now



Teach the Teacher a Lesson.   Join me for horny teacher phone sex.  School day dear old Golden RULE Days - Reading and Writing and Asthmatic - Taught to the tune of a hickory stick.   Let's get something start -  You will be learning more than that in my classroom.   Need some help with your oral skills - DICK-tation was always my best Subject -- Licking Laughing and Loving - The Three L's I would NEVER forget!!!

  Put your fantasy in my hands - I'll be very gentle - I promise  Remember with me - You never know what you might get.  I'm all the Naughty things wrapped up into one.  Best of Both Worlds.   I love exxxploring very taboo subjects.  Bring Your hidden desires & Secrets to Me 
Remember back to those GOLDEN YEARS - Young Horny and FULL of CUM - Now It's time to experience Unlimited Phone Sex?  Maybe a little Kinky? A Little Taboo? Sensuously Erotic? Do you feel a twitch in your cock - a need to cum with your lover?


I would love for Us To Experiment ALL Day with Naughty Fetish Phone Sex mixed with ANY Fantasy you many WANT to explore - Ready to explore Hidden Desires with Me.


Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring 
your fetishes and fantasies.

Are you interested in exploring – Domination – Age Play and Taboo Role Play – Forced Fem – Humiliation  -CEI or JOI – Ass and Pussy Worship – Wicked Strap On Play – BBC – Cuckold – Cross Dressing  – Tease & Denial – True GFE -Guided Masturbation – Sexy Role Play – Mutual Masturbation – Sensual Conversation  – Anal Stimulation –  Let’s explore all your KINKY fetishes and fantasies.  

 I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

*** I Have a New Sexy BLOG I Want to SHARE with You***
Catch Up with Me On


Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835