Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Just One Cock Is Never Enough




It all starts so carefree and then it happens!!!
The thought of you watching me lick your cock. Your mind and body relax as I take you to another place.
Imagine me down between 
your legs with your hard on your 
shaft against my pretty soft lips.  
It begins as I lick - tease and deep-throat your cock.  
I take it deep - long and hard.

Maybe you enjoy watching sucking a number of cocks.  Imagine me getting fucked by a number of dicks.   
It's like heaven - you can't look away.   
 I take it deep - long and hard.  So hungry for cock - all kinds of cock even BBC. I just want to suck it and lick it and taste your cum.  
You watch and stroke!!  
Edge yourself for me as I tell you ALL the details.
Cuckold fetishes and fantasies run through your head!!!
 Slowly I engulf their cocks in my warm wet mouth till 
I send you into sexual nirvana with all the details.   (Wicked LiL Laugh)
You will need to call for those sizzling-hot details.
Take me - make me your Cum Dumpster phone sex slut.   
One cock is never enough.  I
 Love the Taste of CUM!!!   Hungry for More -- I smear it and lick it off your cock. Licking, sucking, tasting every inch of you as the pressure intensifies.  
Right now I'm so hungry for cock.  
Any COCK - I just wanna lick and suck til you cum.   
Watch me get skull fucked.  
The thought sounds so delicious to me.  
Feed me your cock you won't regret it.  




Voyeur Phone Sex? Exhibition Phone Sex - Now It's time to experience Unlimited Phone Sex?

Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring
your fetishes and fantasies.
 I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835