Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thong Thursday Phone Sex

The Best Day Ever!!



Every week I look forward to Thong Thursday 
I love my beautiful collection of thong panties 
Red - Pink - Purple -Leopard - Black - Green
Do you have a favorite color you would 
like me to wear for our call?
Lace - Silk - Satin -Even Cotton
I could go on and on
Just the way they feel against my pussy when I rub my clit.
Mmmm Mmmm Good
Shame I can only wear one pair at a time.
No Worries - Cause After each phone call
 My pussy gets so wet -I change into another pair each time I cum. Let's just say it's a very active day of pleasure. 


Maybe you can pick a special pair that I can personalize just for you on our call.  
How Yummy!!
You should CUM join me in ALL the 
FUN I am having Today!!
Dress up in your favorite silk or lace thong.
I love watching a men on Yahoo Cam - Dress up and play with your cock or ass for me -That would truly add the Cherry on Top to my Day!!
If you have Men Thong - Perfect
All the more fun!
Anything Goes
Then it's time to get off with me!!

Guess What Color THONG I Am Wearing??

Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring
your fetishes and fantasies.

The World is Our Phone Sex Kingdom - I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835