Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"Jerk Yourself Off, Make Yourself Cum for Me"



Masturbation at it's best -- you never need to jerk off alone.  
Wild Masturbation Phone Sex with No Limitations
Is the anticipation building? 
Need more than watching a video or stroking to pictures on the internet.  
Let me whisper in your ear and tell you how to play.   How about playing on Skype  
( Cam Phone Sex )with me - I want you to Milk your Cock as I watch you.   What about a little dildo ass play as I command you to fuck your pathetic man pussy or ass!!
  As the pleasure intensifies I command you to 
 "Jerk yourself off - Make yourself cum for me"  
You can't get enough of it - you always come back for more!! 

 Let me bring you to the point of no return 
 Jerk your cock off for me as I whisper devilish commands in your ear.
You know you want it - now CUM and get it!!!
I know I will be talking with you soon - You can't stay away.
You Wanna Play with Me!!  Don't worry I will be very gentle with you.

Especially if it's your first time!!!  
Newbies always wel-cum.  
My playground is always open to new cummers phone sex!!!
Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring 
your fetishes and fantasies.

The World is Our Phone Sex Kingdom - I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835