Friday, July 4, 2014

Blue Balls Phone Sex


Hooray for the Red White and Blue

*** Happy 4th of July ***

When In Doubt * Blow One Out

Rules of the phone sex game  ** Never Go Out in A Load Position  ** No girl wants to deal with the Three Pump Chump or the Minuteman.  Men love their Sports like they love to CUM.  You would never watch a
big game, without tailgating or pre-gaming .  You spend hours setting up - beer, food, and anything else that goes with making the experience the best.   Same thing with S-E-X!!!   Always bring your A-Game and Always be prepared.   Condom ( love fucking bareback - but better to be safe than sorry )  Money ( women don't like a cheap-ass)  Location  ( setting the mood - always a good thing )   You have all your playing equipment ready to head out into the field.

Now it's time to take care of the necessary business at home.  Never venture out for the big score - LOADED??  Take my advise - women like a man who can last a little longer than a little boy his first time out of the barn.  We know you get excited - it's like you have a new toy.  Don't get me wrong - we like it Fast and Furious - just not over before we even started.  Don't make me start on my humiliation phone sex rant.   I could say you are selfish - you have a little dick  - blah blah blah
That's not what this blog is about.

I'm ready to be your Pre Game Cum Slut!!!  We can play ANYWAY you want.   This is about YOU.   Right now I wanna turn you into an ANIMAL!!!!  I want you to stroke one out and cum like a beast with a mission.  Let's get down and dirty on the phone.  Anything goes phone sex with no limits and no restrictions.   Our only limitation will be our imagination.  Bring ALL your kinky and nasty HABITS  to me -  Cum with me right now.  We want to make sure you are prepared for anything this weekend.  If you don't have any plans - hey it's cool - come party with me intoxication phone sex - we can have our own fireworks!!!  We can just have nasty chat or we can venture into taboo role-playing - daddy/daughter, secretary/boss, naughty neighbor.  You name it - I'm game.   We can also have the best domination - humiliation phone sex experience ever.  I'm ready to keep you ground and in check with reality.  Anything goes phone sex with no limits - no restrictions - no taboos

Bring Your - A Game -
I'm Ready To Rock Your World and Keep You Cumming Back for More



The World is Our Phone Sex Kingdom - I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!


Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835