Monday, June 23, 2014

Masturbation Phone Sex




So the weekend didn't turn out as you planned.  That happens - no biggie - Just pick up the phone - your cock and call me.   I'm always the sure thing you can count on to make you cum.  I'm always looking for exxxcitement  - especially on a Monday.  Sometimes, you just need to break the cycle.  Throw something new into the mixxx.
  Imagine that sexy new intern in your office (have the image? Short skirt - sexy pumps -low cut sheer white blouse - what's under that sexy outfit?)  Now imagine that sexy young intern's pouty full lips wrapped around your Monday morning hard throbbing cock.  It's all very easy - let me take you there.
So many different role-playing fantasies - to get you jump-started. 
Bend the Secretary Over the Desk - Teach the Teacher a Lesson
Naughty neighbor teased the hell out of you this weekend.
Stroke Your Cock for the Boss Lady
Cum All over her Pretty Black Boots and Lick It Off
The mind is a wonderful thing - and should never be wasted.
Power of imagination
with a sensuous whisper in your ear.
Our only limitation is our imagination.
Come release your hidden demons!
The World is Our Phone Sex Kingdom -Sit Back - Relaxxx - Pull Your Cock Out
It's all about to change after one phone call with Me.
I'm ready to bring you to the Edge and Back
We can play on your coffee break - lunch break
Anytime is a Good Time for a Raven Break!!



 I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!


Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835