Monday, April 28, 2014

Naughty Neighbor - Kinky Taboo Phone Sex



Did you ever get the feeling you are being watched?
You can't see them - but they can see you.
The best of two worlds combined
Voyeurism and exhibition - A journey of tease and please. Watching someone masturbate is just as intense as having someone watch you pleasure yourself.
It makes it so kinky and very naughty

Bending over showing off my pretty ass 
Wiping my hands over every inch of my ass- brushing dirt of the front of my shirt
Doing it ever so sensuous - soft little strokes over my now perky nipples
Fondling my tight ass - caressing it - just because it feels good.
 Knowing he was standing in the window wishing he could plow me.
I know he is stroking his cock watching me.
Jerking himself off to total pleasure as I taunted and teased him.
I wish he would just cum over and do something about it.
Are you just like my neighbor Tito?
 Does the Sexy Neighbor Lady drive you crazy?
Invite yourself over - I might not refuse
I'd love to tell you more



Our Only Limitation is Our Imagination.   
So anything goes Phone Sex is waiting for you now.

Phone Sex As You Know It -- Is ALL About To Change!!  

Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me 
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!!

I'm waiting to play - anytime and anywhere.
 Talk to You Soon

Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835