Friday, March 7, 2014

Finally Friday - Alcohol - Masturbation & Phone Sex


TGIF

 It's finally Friday and It's time for a little R&R 
Phone sex and Masturbation!!
The perfect combination!! 

Let's try a little Forced Intox Phone Sex!! 
Alcohol always makes you feel relaxed and brings phone sex (as well as real sex) to a whole different level.  
Freedom from life restraints!
No inhibitions!!! 

I love starting with a shot of fireball, candles and a bubble bath.  It's like a sensual ritual that every woman should complete. Especially after a long hard week or just to break away from the routine of the everyday world.  Just relaxing in the warm water as the bubbles engulf your body.  The feeling of being pampered. The candles flickering and soft music playing.  Breathing in deep - closing my eyes.  Relaxing as the mind starts to wander - the wine plays it's role to intensify the mood.  Slowly brushing my fingers over my supple nipples.  Sliding my fingers down my stomach to my purring wet kitty.  I love teasing and pleasing myself. The same way I love to tease men while they please me.  A simple smell, touch, a whisper or a glance - triggers the mind into never-ending sensual play and mutual masturbation. 

I can't stop thinking about that special caller who loves to tantalize me and tease me.  Worshiping my body - head to toe.  Not missing an inch.
The night is young! 
Just imagine all the directions of pleasure we can explore.  
It's time for you to join me!
 I'm waiting!!

Our Only Limitation is Our Imagination.   
So anything goes Phone Sex is waiting for you now.

Phone Sex As You Know It -- Is ALL About To Change!!  

Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me 
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!!

I'm waiting to play - anytime and anywhere.
 Talk to You Soon

Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835

Wanna Read More Of My Sexy Blogs