Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Nymphomaniac Details Exposed During Phone Sex

Hey There Mr. Plumber
I have a plunger and I want to use it on you!!

Best real sex and phone sex happens with a nymphomaniac with no inhibitions.  I've been called a Nymphomaniac by a lot of guys. I always laughed it off, telling them that they just couldn't deliver all that I needed, but sometimes I think maybe they were right.


I was recently in the process of having some work done on my plumbing.   Gotta love the summer weather - I was sitting at my desk - sucking on ice chips.  Trying so hard to stay cool.   Nothing was working at the moment.   I could tell things were gonna get heated up when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find an attractive man, seriously muscular, and in his 30's.  Something about Blue Collar working men - hard workers with yummy hands.   Jake was wearing tight-fitting, faded jeans and a tight T-shirt. I greeted him warmly and admired his upper strong body and his sizzling firm tight ass as I followed him into the bathroom.

It wasn't long before he was sliding his hands up and down my pipes.  Just the way his hands glided up and down - taking his big tools in his hands. <wicked little giggle>   He wasn't touching me silly -- he was actually working on the under the sink.  I wish he was really working under me.  Some pretty explicit erotic phone sex thoughts started running around my head and I was getting turned on watching him. I've always had the hots for hard-body types. This one was no exception. Feeling adventurous, I decided to have a little fun. I put on my shortest skirt with no panties underneath.  I couldn't help myself.  I know I'm a tease and I usually always get what I need and want. I couldn't help myself - I just turned right into the naughty little nymphomaniac. 
Ready for real sex, phone sex - any kinda sex.  As long as I was going to get me some sex.

I then strolled into the bathroom, showing off my shapely legs and my beautifully curved ass.   I felt his eyes upon me as I “accidentally” knocked one of his tools off the counter.
 Apologizing for my clumsiness, I slowly bent over to pick it up and let him get a good look at my firm, round ass and bare slit.


No words needed to be spoken. He followed me into my bedroom.  Without even a second thought he slid one hand up my creamy thigh.  Just the touch of his fingers got my juices flowing. I moaned with desire as he probed my tight wet cunt. I couldn't resist when he pulled me onto his face. His tongue darted quickly in and out as he gingerly rubbed my clit. I pushed myself hard onto his face as his tongue went all the way in. Grinding my hips, I orgasmed with such an intensity that I thought he’d drown in my juices. 
Instead he eagerly licked my pussy clean and remarked about how good I tasted.

Wanna know more?  
Call Me - I'm waiting to tell you all of my naughty nymphomaniac experiences - they are limitless.





Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring 
your fetishes and fantasies.

 The World is Our Phone Sex Kingdom -I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835