Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ass Eating and Worshiping Phone Sex



Are you up for some ass eating and worshiping phone sex?    

 My favorite day - Thong Thursday!!!

Nothing better than to spend the whole day worshiping, licking, admiring and jerking off to the perfect ass in the world. To all my little slaves and butt puppets - I love being worshiped like the Vixen and Beautiful Goddess that I am. I’m extremely intelligent and creative. There's no doubt, I will rock your world and keep you cumming back for more nasty phone sex. Are you craving hot and wild phone sex, as well as a pleasurable conversation? 


Maybe a kinky adventure into a taboo topic? 


Now that I have your attention - you know why you are reading my blog. You're nothing more than a stupid mesmerized butt puppet. You can't help yourself - you are human and you are a man. Your head might pop off if you miss staring at one perfect ass. I know you just can't wait to stare and drool at my perfect sweetheart ass. Interested in a little CEI phone sex? My ass just moves back and forth in front of your eyes, mesmerizing you, putting you in a trance. I have you under my spell. You want it so bad. You can taste it - you crave it - your dick is so hard for it. lil grin> Let me hear you beg - I might let you slip inside. Your mind has drawn a blank - You've almost forgotten your name You can't even think clearly when you see my perfect ass. How bad do you want to 
explore ass eating phone sex?


Want more? Need more? Can't get enough? I love my sissy boy losers, little dick men as well as all the hungry cuckold husbands who love to worship and please a true “VIXEN." Look but don't touch My perfect little asshole was fucked and filled with cum. 
Now it's your job to lick me clean - don't miss a drop. 

Let's make our own sexual adventure exploring
your fetishes and fantasies.


 The World is Our Phone Sex Kingdom -I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven

866-391-3835