Friday, April 4, 2014

Time For Your Cock To SPRING to Attention with Kinky Taboo Phone Sex



It's been a long winter and it's time to CUM out of hibernation & explore all your Kinky Fantasies and Fetishes with Me.  My wet pussy is ready to bloom as your cock explodes with excitement.  Listen to my sensuous soft whispers as you stroke your cock and 
Tiptoe through My Two-Lips

Are you ready Spring into Pleasure 
 Let’s explore what makes your cock twitch with excitement.  
I'm the Loving or Dominate Mommy
who will help you bloom into the naughty man you are today?   
Or 
Do you fancy Daddy's lil flower, ready to have her virgin cherry-picked?  

You know the saying 
 "In like a lion out like a lamb" 
  Always the Best Of Both worlds with Me
I'm ready to Nurture your secret desires. 
 Get ready to shower your load over and over when you bring me your 
Taboo Fantasies or Fetishes. 

Our Only Limitation is Our Imagination.   
So anything goes Phone Sex is waiting for you now.

Phone Sex As You Know It -- Is ALL About To Change!!  

Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me 
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!!

I'm waiting to play - anytime and anywhere.
 Talk to You Soon

Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835

Wanna Read More Of My Sexy Blogs