Monday, April 21, 2014

Masturbation Monday - Cheap Taboo Phone Sex



Begin the Week with the 
Best Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
There's just something about two people 
never touching each other, 
but wanting each other so much. 
The feeling of being in the moment - soft breathing 
 sensuous sigh - erotic purrs of pleasure.
The wanting - the needing - the desire.
 That's what makes it so taboo.
I love the sound of making a man cum totally turns me on.  
Let's explore an erotic role play
Sexy Teacher - Horny Maid - Daddy's Little Slut
or Dominating Mistress that Teases you and denies you 
from cumming.
Let's get lost in any fantasy - I'm Willing and Ready if you Are.
Most of All 
 I Know We are Both Hot and Horny for the Same Thing
We Both Want To have the Best Cumming Exxxperience


Our Only Limitation is Our Imagination.   
So anything goes Phone Sex is waiting for you now.

Phone Sex As You Know It -- Is ALL About To Change!!  

Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me 
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!!

I'm waiting to play - anytime and anywhere.
 Talk to You Soon

Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835

Wanna Read More Of My Sexy Blogs