Monday, April 14, 2014

Forced Bi Domination Phone Sex


Grabbing his head and forcing his face down on that cock making him suck it.  Making him lick those balls and tonging that ass crack - like there was no tomorrow.  Sure - they complain and resist. At this point, I don't want to hear any of their excuses. I'm in the moment and there is nothing sexier than forcing a man's face into another man's shitty bunghole.  By the time I’m done with him - his cock is so fucking rock ass hard from being forced, to do things he never thought possible.  All things are possible in fantasy and reality.  Pushing their limits - Sometimes a little torture is necessary to make an experience complete.  Believe me when my mind is set on something I get it.  Every man needs to have his boundaries forced. <wicked little laugh>  Just implementing the idea of using a pair of pliers, clothespins, weights to his hanging balls or even threatening him with a hot candle or poker shoved up the ass adds a little pressure.  This always gets their attention. My dominating side always surfaces when I'm exploring forced bi phone sex calls.   No worries I understand there are limits and they are respected within reason.   


   Taking his ass and pumping it like a little bitch.   Are you one of those?  Do you like to be forced?  Taken against your will - doing things you never thought you would do - UNLESS - You were FORCED!!!


 Call me - Let's experience a forced bi phone sex call together.


Don't Worry Guys -- If this Isn't Your Thing -- I'm Into Many Different Things that WILL Rock Your Cock and Keep You Cumming Back For More!!!

 I’m Only A Phone Call Away!!
I Can’t wait to play with you – I’ll have my toys ready just for you!!
* No Limits * No Taboos * Open To Anything and Everything *
Phone Sex As You Know It — Is ALL About To Change!!


Once You Have Masturbation Phone Sex with Me
Masturbating Alone Will NEVER Be the Same!

I have a NEW BLOG with A LOT More NAUGHTY!
Cum Play with Me Now - Want MORE Visit Me At
OneSexySecret.com

Talk to You Soon
Kiss Kiss
Raven
866-391-3835